Lillie slept in my bed last night. Seeing as she was awake before me this morning, she switched on the bedroom TV to watch 'Milkshake'. Not only did she watch some TV, but her drawings were scattered on the floor in Lillie's organised way! Also feeling hungry and not disturbing me from my sleep, Lillie decided to get some left over pizza for breakfast & some apple juice poured without any spillages!
Once I was awake, I could see what she had been upto while I had still been in the land of nod - she wasnt over excited about telling me how she had wanted to take care of herself this morning. She had simply taken it all in her stride! She seems to have changed again overnight! Even her Daddy says that when he sees a difference in her some days.
On one of her drawings she had written, 'I am a pirate' - I know she cant spell 'pirate' yet, so I found it quite comical that she had asked me to spell it out loud for her while I was dozing, lol... Its now been added to Lillie's 'All About Me' story book!
Well time to go - a busy day ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment