Louis stayed over Tuesday night. Its great catching up on his life when I see him - he always has new things to tell me and we do have a laugh. He really is a comical lad. A chip off the old block! Though I did have to 'tell him off' for getting Lillie hyperactive before bedtime! But Lillie did settle quickly which was a suprise to me, I think the reward chart had something to do with it. For the rest of the evening Louis was on the PC while I settled down with some revision. I really cant wait for next Friday now - I get quite drained with revising for an exam, its always on my mind. But as soon as I leave the exam centre its like automatic de-stress!
Yesterday morning Lillie was up & dressed before me! Louis was still sleeping so took a photo of him! I have a few pics of my kids asleep, I think they capture a sense of 'peace'.

Once Louis was up & about Lillie made up some card tricks which was hilarious and then Louis showed her a 'real' card trick. Lillie was amazed and tried to copy which was even more comical. In time she will work it out! Then Louis started to build a 'house of cards' which collapsed - I hid my grin behind my hand, but Lillie just laughed out loud! This then turned into a play fight! I even joined in much to Lillie's amusement, she got quite giggly hearing me saying frequently "Ouch Louis that hurt!" I do miss play fighting with Louis and Im sure I will have many with Lillie when she is a little bigger!
Before Louis left to go home, he overheared Lillie reading from a 'Charlie & Lola' story book - I could clearly see how proud he was of her. It was actually the first time Louis has heard Lillie 'reading'... Louis wasnt HE'd (I didnt know about HE back then) and his memories of school are thankfully good ones. However, he feels that HE is a great concept and fully supports me with not sending Lillie to school.
The rest of the day Lillie & I did our own thing, then snuggled up together on the sofa watching TV. I fell asleep for ten minutes only to feel even more tired when I woke up! However, still had to put in some more revision time once Lillie was in bed. But for once I was actually in bed and asleep myself by 11.30pm!
GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for you - although I'm sure you'll do great.
Kara x
Thanks Kara! Exam was actually not too bad! Although its the examiner who will be the one to judge my performance! But at least I can now relax a little until next year!
ReplyDeleteRebecca x x
wow lils looks like you have been have grat fun babe well PROUD of you sweetheart lots of love DADDY xxxxx
ReplyDelete