Friday, 5 June 2009

Up at dawn... again!!

I really dont mind being up at dawn for the last few days but I am getting a little annoyed with myself for being quite drowsy in the evenings! I fell asleep on the sofa just after 10pm last night, woke up at 2am all stiff, cold & achey. Though it was a comfort to my weary body after finally crawling up the stairs and climbing into my warm and cosy bed! But then I was up at 6am raring to go! By 6.40am, I had hung up clean curtains, took down another pair ready for the washer, had two cups of tea, watered our veggie patch and checked for any snails/slugs. This seems to have become a morning ritual, which I do enjoy as its so peaceful outside at this time of the day! Then again I also have an evening ritual too, covering certain plants with pots just in case the snails/slugs get hungry in the night! Anyway I took some more pics of our patch which is developing well considering this is the first one Lillie & I have created...





Its so nice being greeted with all this every morning...
But maybe not this ... Im certain its now following me! Or could it be that his family have settled into our house too?

1 comment:

  1. Your plants look fab! Wish I'd got myself together earlier in the season, think I'll shove some salady stuff in anyway.

    ReplyDelete