Well the summer break has drawn to a close, Autumn is in the air :o) Lillie and I are nicely refreshed and ready for the next few months ahead of us. This past week has seen Lillie return to GB and myself return to studying. Our house has been almost completely organised, though some decorating in my spare time would be a bonus! Oh, and the back garden needs 'closing down' for the winter. Lillie has also turned 7, which was a very nice day. Plus, I've worked through some personal issues, have become more knowledgeable and am now back on track, despite the setbacks I've recently endured.
As for blogging - it's something I've kept meaning to do more regulary However, it's just simply not been happening. Initially, I felt cross with myself for my lack of posts. Now though, I've come to understand that it's not meant to be a chore. Therefore, should only be done when one is in the mood for doing so.
Anyway, my post above reveals some pics that have been stored in my camera for sometime. Will catch up again soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment