Sunday, 19 December 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Lillie and I are really beginning to feel in a festive mood. Plus with further snow fall makes this time of year all the more magical. The past week has been fun, with some work added to the mix -mainly, my short piece of fiction, for my first TMA being adapted in to a short film script! It's been very educational learning new techniques for creative writing, alot to remember, but very enjoyable at the same time.
As for the non - formal fun side to things, Lillie and I have been doing some creative activities -Lillie bought a 'Charlie and Lola' festive edition magazine, containing a christmas craft set.
So far, she has made some Charlie and Lola character baubles, a Lola angel and an advent calendar for the fridge, to go with a chocolate surprise one and a numbered gift boxed styled one that we keep in the lounge.
Only 5 doors left to open!
Lillie had her GB xmas party last Thursday, which she thoroughly enjoyed. I met up with a friend for a catch up chat before we picked our girls up from the party. Lillie came home with some pressie's. So far she has resisted from opening them!
Lillie looking lovely for her GB xmas party.
A 'Lola' angel.
And yes, more lovely sparkling snow!
This weekend, we've got most of the 'jobs to do before xmas' done. Only my bedroom needs a quick dusting etc. The only thing left to really do is the xmas food shopping tomorrow, then we can relax and enjoy the lead up to the big day itself!
If I blog no more from now until next week, I hope everyone has a peaceful and merry christmas. Take a moment to remember those less fortunate than ourselves, yet enjoy this wonderful time of year with your own loved ones.
A Merry Christmas, from Lillie and I to one and all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment