More Halloween pics...
Lillie having a sparkler of a time on Guy Fawkes Night
A little cheer-you-up-gift from me to Lillie when she was unwell...
Eltham Lights Up... 15th November
Hey, Cheeky Girl - that's my one...
The Christmas lights go on, Followed by a parade and a spectacular firework display - shame my camera would not join in so no pics of what followed...
As for other events - neurology appointment was tough on me. I was glad my son was with me, despite my emotional meltdown where I asked him to leave the consultation room - I didn't wanna let him see me get upset. He understood and simply gave me a great big hug. I love him so much. Anyway, I have to await another appointment for an EMG on my legs and depending on that result an MRI scan. I've come to terms with all this now and the past two weeks almost, my legs have been well behaved. I shall be contacting my co ordinator tomorrow to arrange an appointment about my going back to work the week after next. I'm not banking on being allowed to return though with impending test on the cards - my employers may want to wait. Of course I understand, like I said in a past post, my clients safety comes first. I knew this before applying and being offered this job. But, I can hope can't I?
Court also went well, no mention of the body as a weapon against me - next hearing is in March 2013. I hope all goes as agreed and planned till then.
Anyway, time to do next post - I think it should be one all by itself...
No comments:
Post a Comment