Saturday, 15 February 2014

A Happy Meal and an early birthday surprise!!


A Happy Meal!! Lillie loved these when younger and during visiting a special lady, these happy meals were mentioned!! So, Lillie requested another for old time's sake...

Today is my birthday and Lillie is spending the weekend and half the school half term at her Dad and family's house. So, last Saturday, with it being Lillie's weekend with me, she had an early birthday surprise waiting for me when I got up after a rare lay in!! This is what I came downstairs to...


Breakfast waiting for me...


Birthday banners around the place...



Pancakes!! Yummy...


Fruit juice - Cheers Angel xx


A beautiful Birthday card...


Stunning jewellery...


... And gifts for me to use in the garden...

I was ans still am one lucky Mumma - thank you Bambino for a great morning. You're a very thoughtful, kind, loving and beautiful young lady. And a young lady I am proud to say is my daughter xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment