Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Sunshine, Strolling and Snaps!

What a beautiful day today. I knew it would be when greeted with fog this morning... Despite the delays with London Transport today, due to additional cars on the roads (let's not forget the added pollution too), due to London Underground strikes, due to politics being a total arse, my morning's work went well. I had a spring in my step and enjoyed my level of energy being at it's norm.

So, after my work was done Lillie and I went for a lonnnnggggg stroll!! We took a little back pack of goodies, drinks and Lillie took her new mobile phone for taking snaps. We walked around our local Nature Reserve and played in the park before heading off on an around the houses walk to one of our local shopping parades.

So, here's some snaps Lillie took...






Lillie also shot a mini-video of yours truly here playing on the assault course, within the playground area. She sometimes wonders who is actually the kid around here. I always say both of us!! And why not? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment