Sunday, 6 April 2008

And there was me thinking summer is on its way!



Photos taken from our house at 8.15am... This was in the early stage of the snow settling & became deeper as the morning went on. I phoned Lillie just before these pics were taken to see if it was snowing at her Nan's. It wasnt, but did later on during the day.

Lillie also saw her cousin Rebecca while at her Nan's today & after their trip home from Leysdown, a snowball fight commenced between the two young ladies, both were declared the winners!

The snow has since begun to thaw, made me think that this climate changing theory may be even more valid than those in the know say. I remember only like it was yesterday, the days when it took a week to thaw right out, but then again I cant recall it snowing in April! Something is definitely going on with the planet, but then again Im still kinda convinced its all part of the masterplan...

No comments:

Post a Comment