Thursday, 24 July 2008

Something for me to read this week!

National Curriculum website - http://curriculum.qca.org.uk/index.aspx

Of course there will be no 'assessments' occurring in this household just yet, but this site may be another useful tool for me to gather ideas!

I shall update this post with my judgement...

Regarding the National Curriculum - http://www.curriculumonline.gov.uk/Default.htm is not bad for the odd freebie to download!

UPDATE: 31st July 2008 - http://curriculum.qca.org.uk/index.aspx - still not read up on this website yet! I hope to do so over this next weekend!

UPDATE: 2nd August 2008 - had a browse through http://curriculum.qca.org.uk/index.aspx - from what I read it seems we have covered alot already if we are talking in key stage 1 terms. I would certainly recommend this site for HEdding parents who are 'curious' about what is expected of children in school at this particular stage compared to what may just seem to come naturally to their child/ren who is/are Home Educated between the ages of 5-7. Very thought provoking & well worth taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment