Also a celebration is almost upon us, though kinda started last Tuesday... Louis shall be 18 on Sunday! I cannot believe how the time has flown. Whoever said "one minute your children are babies & then the next they are all grown up" was telling the truth. I never thought it true after just having Louis, but looking back, never a truer word said.
From this little man of just 3 1/2 months. (Yes thats a very young looking me holding Louis!)
To this handsome man who towers over me! Happy 18th Birthday my wonderful son xx
Lillie wanted the biggest card she could find for her brother & this is the one she found! Tuesday was a lovely day. Louis had no idea that he was in for a pre birthday suprise. Every year he has asked for his birthday presents early and has always had the same answer - "No!" But this year with him being 18, I kinda know he will be celebrating in a big way Saturday night, which will result in a moderate to major hangover on his actual birthday! He has arranged to see me on Sunday, but I thought it wise to offer him this one golden opportunity to have his presents early just in case he cant function well on Sunday!! Of course he didnt refuse this golden opportunity! And so a lovely Tuesday afternoon was celebrated with just the three of us! He actually got a little choked (Louis doesnt do teary eyes!) at what he walked into & I have to confess I have got a little choked over the last few days myself. From choosing his card & looking at photos of him over the years... But he will always be my baby boy & he knows it!
From this little man of just 3 1/2 months. (Yes thats a very young looking me holding Louis!)Ive also got in touch with an old friend of mine, Veronica, who Ive seen a couple of times over the last two weeks. Lillie has met her two little girls, Gemma who is 10 & Alisha who is 7 and the girls got on famously & we are having them over for the day this Saturday. So Lillie is looking forward to then. We have also been getting on well with our next door neighbour, Honey and spent some time together getting to know one another and her daughter is so adorable. Lillie has said that she will be Elize's big sister, which Honey & I found very sweet. Who would have thought Honey & I were in a neighbourly dispute several months ago?
Plus Lillie has been at her Dad's on alternative weekends - he is still not in favour of Lillie being HE, but Ive come to the conclusion that its something he has to deal with because we are not stopping our way of life. Plus Lillie loves it too much to want the alternative!
No comments:
Post a Comment