Friday, 9 October 2009

A poem

I thought I would share this poem, as it was presented to me by a very good friend last week after I had a very 'wobbly' moment, where I was questioning alot of things regarding my life. The author is Unknown. It really did help me pick myself up, regain my confidence & smile again. So thankyou to my friend, you know who you are xx


Your Dimension Of Greatness

No one can know the potential,
Of a life that is committed to win;
With courage - the challenge it faces,
To achieve great success in the end.

So, explore the Dimension of Greatness,
And believe that the world can be won;
By a mind that is fully committed,
Knowing the task can be done!

Your world has no place for the sceptic,
No room for the doubter to stand;
To weaken your firm resolution,
That you can EXCEL in this land!

We must have vision to see our potential,
And faith to believe that we can;
Then courage to act with conviction,
To become what God meant us to be.

So, possess the strength and the courage,
To conquer whatever you choose;
It's the person who never gets started,
That is destined forever to lose!


No comments:

Post a Comment