Ive finished a hospital gown for the Appeal which Lillie is kindly holding up!
We spent a few days last week playing word games, working on numeracy (addition/subtraction) and collecting information from food labels/packaging which Lillie found interesting. I also had Lillie's help with preparing dinner and she made the best mashed potato ever. I realised after all her effort making sure there were no lumps that I should adopt the same attitude!Lillie's diary writing is going really well. Im still having to write parts for her, this is fine as she is engaging brilliantly with recalling what she has been doing throughout her day. She is also doing well with her spellings. Three new words to add to the list now are 'goodnight', 'played' and 'sunday'.
This weekend Lillie was at her Dad's and was delighted to get a new 'Charlie & Lola' DVD. She has brought it home, so Im guessing 'High School Musical' will take second place for now! I can hear it in the background as Im blogging.
In regards to my own studies, my first TMA has been returned to me. Im very pleased with my tutor's feedback, yet there is room for improvement which keeps the challenge alive. I feel Ive definitely made the right choice with leaving the Health & Social Care courses behind and switching from a HSC degree to an Open one. Its great to have the opportunity to study a mixture of courses for career/self interest purposes.
Well I think thats about it for now. Lillie would like to do some baking before we both sit down together to watch her new DVD. I have to confess that I do enjoy the 'Charlie & Lola' stories in any format myself!
Studying your surprising blog, I notice it is of the particular insights and best suited suggestions.Believe I will acquire what exactly I would like from your trusty ideas.Greatest wishes for you!
ReplyDelete