Lillie is off to a birthday party on Sunday, so amongst getting the Christmas shopping started yesterday, a new outfit for her and choosing a birthday gift was a must. I have to say she has a great eye for fashion and looked so beautiful when she finally got to try it all on at home. She has already decided how she would like her hair and what colour her nail varnish will be. She also chose the birthday gift and has wrapped that and written out the card, which she has placed on the kitchen table all ready to go. Little Miss Organised springs to mind!
This morning I have been tinkering around with my blog while Lillie has amused herself. Ive seen some great templates that other bloggers have created & felt inspired to have a go. It seems all so complicated to me & am not really sure if I know what I am doing. So I abandoned making up my own for fear of losing nearly two years worth of postings & opted for just simply clicking on a different template. Im not sure if I like it, but will see if it grows on me. I can always change it back!
While doing this, Lillie had a paniky & tearful moment! She accidently managed to pull the curtains & part of the curtain rod down in her bedroom. I sorted that out for her & her usual happiness & giggles soon returned. Not long after that, I heard a loud thud which echoed through the ceiling above me as thats where Lillie's room is. Then came the awful sound of her crying. As Im attempting to run up the stairs two at a time, Im shouting out 'dont move!' I found her slumped up against her cupboard holding her head and trying to talk through the tears. Thankfully no injuries to her body, but her pride was wounded because she had not managed to keep the momentum of spinning around on the spot going long enough! I had to sit with her to explain that her room is simply not big enough for this & she agreed that next time she would leave her spins for the living room.
My heart rate has returned to normal now & hope that the saying 'things come in 3's' doesnt ring true today. So fingers X'd...
No comments:
Post a Comment