Thursday, 11 February 2010

A Splash of Colour!

The day so far has been spent in our dressing gowns! Getting dressed can wait until its time to get organised for Girls' Brigade this evening. So what have we been getting up to today then? Well we have covered some numeracy. Lillie is discovering and grasping quicker techniques while working on addition - its so great observing her encounter those 'light bulb' moments! We have also added to a cookery project and finished making some pretty daffodils to welcome the imminent return of Spring.





So whats next? Well Lillie has just decided to go up to her room to play on her Nintendo DS & Im guessing I will shortly be hearing her singing along to one of the many High School Musical songs she has come to love & know. There is also the possibility that I will feel the tremors of her dancesteps above me as she gets in to the groove at some point! As for me I think I will make a brew and play a game of Scrabble on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment