Saturday, 21 July 2012

Little Cook Lillie

Lillie requested a curried chicken salad for today's dinner during last week. I did not know until today she was going to prepare it too! I wasn't going to say no now was I? So from.....

.... tearing up the lettuce, to....

.... slicing and dicing the cucumber before adding the tomatoes....

.... to giving the spring onions a hair cut....

.... and a good stirring up after the final ingredient of salad dressing....

.... time for the Madras Paste coating of some chicken and popped into the oven....

 .... all prepared and ready to serve. I volunteered for this part as Lillie was watching a Tracy Beaker episode.

The finished result - was the best chicken salad I've ever had. Compliments to the Chef... Lillie was very pleased with her meal and as usual enjoyed creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment