Well another week has drawn to a close and one thing has come to an end. Lillie had her last day with her child-minder yesterday (starts with her new one on Tuesday) and is now at her Dad's until Monday afternoon. I've spoken to Lillie on the phone and she's having a lovely time. She's off out Bowling today - I've told her to get as many 'strikes' as she can! So I shall look forward to chatting with her this evening.
My enrolment at a local college is mostly completed and I shall be starting the L3 Diploma in Health and Social Care in September. Just need to take all my certificates (school, uni and work) along to the college to be copied and placed in my file. And on this note, thank you to my employer who will finance the course and indeed my co-ordinator for nominating me.
Work has also been busy as well as all else that needs doing at home and outside of it, plus taking a look at my finances, so paperwork to do there and glad it's done! So, this weekend will be spent at a leisurely pace doing the laundry and popping over to see Lottie today and possibly tomorrow, weather and energy permitting. Updates about Lottie will be on our new blog regarding our wonderful allotment http://gettingtoknowlottie.blogspot.co.uk/ I also posted a lovely poem by Liz Bassett last Wednesday. So, quite a nice little blog so far.
Well, time to get moving and hoping the weather holds off with the rain until I return home later in the early afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment