Ready to go are you, Lilsie?
Thirsty are you?
Playing volleyball with a balloon
Warm up time!
Olabella the Entertainer
Head, shoulders, knees and toes!
The toes part!
The Hokey Cokey!
Getting ready for Musical Statues with a difference!
The dancing...
The music stops and the kids have to do a pose!
I was one of the Mums to choose the best pose - the nominee who Lillie played volleyball with was delighted
Time for a break and some yummy food to eat
Lillie looks like she is being very careful not to drop any!
More fun and games after - One game saw Lillie have all the Mums squirted with water and she won a prize too - a mini golf set which she ended up giving a little boy who had his eye on it. I received a lovely compliment about Lillie's confidence. Proud Mumma here yet again. I love our life and I know Lillie feels the same too. And thank you Dee and Emmanuel for the invite. We had a brilliant time xx


















I loved that party mummy xxx
ReplyDeleteI know you did sweetheart - it as a lovely afternoon xxx
Delete