Wednesday, 13 November 2013

More to share...

 
D.I.Y - good job girly!!

 
We love our food - sorry I did cheat with the yorkies!!

 
Lillie received another letter from her fellow home educated pen pal, who lives in Canada. So, Lillie got to replying promptly...

 
... the chosen card for Lillie's reply
 
 
Ta Dah! I finished knitting Lillie a new scarf, gloves and beret. Will be lovely for our trip away to Yorkshire for the Xmas markets this coming weekend
 
 
Lillie has decided to give knitting a go again since seeing my completion of her scarf, gloves and beret

 
Looking good darlin'

 
Lillie did very well indeed. She intends to knit little squares of various colours to create a little blanket for her brother Jack when he is born

 
Our friends next door recently went to Cyprus and brought back gifts. Lillie received a beautiful little Cypriot snow globe and I a Cypriot key ring that protects me from harm when out 'n' about on me travels. And a combined present of what's above. Do you wanna see inside the box?

 
Yum yum, but we are being good with eating the biscuits so they last longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment