Sunday, 4 May 2014

Sunday... Bring on some R and R after some chores!!

Another sunny day, but pottering around the house and garden was the order for today! While I managed to get one load of washing out on the line and brought back in when dry, popped to the local shop, updated the Lottie Blog (and shortly this one!) the ironing pile ironed, a spot of light gardening, work things prepared, hoovering, dusting and a general tidy up done, while Lillie's camping out in the lounge continued through to early afternoon!

We did eat breakfast and watch Frozen (2014) together and have chatted here and there though, but Lillie has mainly spent the day happily in her own company, which has been her choice to do. She also tidied her room and had a little change about, while listening to One Direction on her iPod Docking System. And did the dishes after dinner.

We ate dinner together too - a yummy roast chicken salad, which is yet to be followed by strawberries and custard with grated chocolate. More on the food topic, Lillie is making her brother Louis a birthday cake this coming Tuesday, so a grocery shop will be required tomorrow for the ingredients she needs. Louis will be over Wednesday even though his birthday is next Saturday. Though, he will be spending it out on the town with his friends and rightly so!!

This evening will be just relaxing but Lillie will be in her own bed rather than the sofa tonight! I can remember as a kid always wanting to camp out on the sofa all night, but I was never allowed to. So, I have allowed my kids to do it as I know most kids enjoy it. Isn't that what childhood is all about? And I have been able to have a 'camping in' night with Lillie on a couple of occasions, to the point where we drew bonfire, trees, and moon pictures and stuck them up for effect!

I can feel my energy levels rising even more since a posting last week stating I was exhausted. I really do not know why it happens with my energy levels going up or down very quickly. I am due to go back to the docs regarding an ageing matter but have not found the time to yet. Actually, that's a lie, I've just not gone back. It's not detrimental to my health. Well I don't think it is, but making an appointment can wait a few more days, but I will book one tomorrow for during the week. I've even been taking Barocca drinks, Iron with Vitamin C tablets and Cod Liver Oil Capsules alongside eating well enough for 2 months now, whether they are helping at all is a question I cannot answer with a yes or a no! All I know is I'm feeling that I have been making it past 10pm for almost a week without falling asleep!

Well that's it for now, Lillie is taking a bath and shall be chillaxing out in her room shortly - she will no doubt watch a DVD. As for me I think I will make a coffee and go chillax in my room in time for The Crimson Field on BBC1 at 9pm. Just need to have a final check out in the garden, I think I have forgotten to place a snail/slug deterent back over a Nasturtium and a Stock plantstle - drinks bottles are so useful for this. You simply cut off the bottom of a 2 litre drinks bottle and place over a plant that's prone to be eaten by pests or indeed to protect from ground frost. Easy as that and a good way to reuse before recycling after.

No comments:

Post a Comment