Monday, 10 March 2008

Stormy day!

While many people are out in the storms we are having today, Lillie & I have been mostly tucked up cosily in the warm watching from the inside as part of our fence has come down, the planting shelves have come down, some toys have found new homes & no doubt will be moved along to another resting place with the next gust of wind! My task of pinning all things down obviously did not work this morning after the first storm of the day! Oh well I cannot be a domestic goddess 24/7 lol....

In between the two storms we have had so far here in London, there has been glorious sunshine. Lillie took this as an indication that the weather was getting better, only to be saying shortly, "whats that noise?" The noise she heard was the TV aerial on the roof swinging to & fro at a rapid rate, almost near to snapping point lol..... I think we will get at least one more storm before the day is out!!

All jokes aside & the little damage we have endured here, I hope other people around the UK are not suffering from too many problems....

1 comment:

  1. love reading the blogs perhaps rebecca you could be the next j.k.rowling .........
    hiya princess looking forward to picking you up tommorrow mwah xx

    ReplyDelete