Well after the recent feeling of being drained, my energy levels seem to be on the rise again! My weekend has seen me finish my TMA, get some rest and have some good sleep. When Lillie arrived home this evening, we managed to do a little reading and had a game of flashcard snap. Followed by watching Michael Aspels' last 'Antiques Roadshow'. Yes, we could see him getting a little choked on a couple of occasions.
Well Lillie is tucked up in bed now after her Harry Potter fix. I just hope she is finally asleep now. Lately, she has been not settling. I shall be honest, its actually been testing my patience. I usually want to get on with my studies in the evening, though I can work around her during the day. Its that I choose to work in the evening, especially when I do need to gather material for an assignment or listen to a course CD/DVD.
I have explained it to her on many occasions that the evenings are Mummy's time and that I need to concentrate and really dont want to keep getting up to put her back to bed again. I have tried leaving her books to look through or let her stay up a little longer, but these things have not worked. She still gets up and hangs about on the landing and stairs! Tonight the 'Ive had enough' tone was present. She seems to of realised that I am quite angry with the situation now.
I hope Lillie's unsettled bedtimes dont last too long, as Im not keen on the idea of revising late into the night in a couple of months time alongside studying another course...
No comments:
Post a Comment