Thursday, 27 March 2008

A very quiet week!

Not much to report this week - Ive not been feeling too great - very lethargic & drained... So Lillie has mostly spent lots of time chilling out with her Mum or playing with her toys! I do enjoy listening to her different voices for each fairy, unicorn or Fifi character. Lillie also made a beautiful bead necklace - another to add to her growing collection!

Alot of TV has been watched together, especially daily doses of 'Flog it!', 'Ready, Steady Cook' & 'Eggheads', alongside 'Neighbours' & 'Home and Away!' Lillie is trying to grasp why its Christmas in 'Neighbours' - Its been quite a task trying to get her to comprehend that its filmed months ahead of airing in the UK. She will get there in her own time, so I shall persevere!

Our tomato plants are growing bigger & stronger everyday, which is quite a wonderful feeling of achievement, as I usually work with established plants. We also finally got to eat our mustard cress, which Lillie was overjoyed about! So another batch will be sown again very soon.

It was good to know that Chelsea have moved up to 2nd place in the league table - haha Arsenal! Lets hope we can keep it that way & perhaps take the cup back off of Man Utd in a couple of months time....

Ive not really managed to do much studying this week. I must find the energy for this coming weekend, as Ive only about 5/6 days to complete a TMA. It just seems that everytime I open up a book, I just want to close it again! Though, about 2 hours work was accomplished last nite. Its the same with the computer when checking my messages, I just want to switch it off as soon as Ive logged on!

I hope I can shift this zone Im in asap, I suppose its a case of the winter blues.... I do tend to want to come out of hibernation about now each year. Here's to the approaching warmer & sunnier days ahead.

But right now, I will go grab a comforting hot chocolate, my course books & dive under my warm & cosy duvet, & try to persuade myself to keep reading & taking notes for a couple of hours. I must try to keep the motivation going...

No comments:

Post a Comment