Thursday, 8 April 2010

Easter goodies, a new toy and a beautiful spring day

Some of Lillie's Chocolate Krispie Nests that she made for members of her family. She also made some for our next door neighbours too.
Some goodies Lillie received herself minus the ones she had eaten!! (Despite my own feelings regarding some chocolate makers using non sustainable palm oil in their products, I am aware not everyone in Lillie's social circle may know what I have recently discovered. Therefore, have not taken the route in banning Lillie from eating chocolate given to her by her family/friends).
Lillie has since created the 'colour your own chicken' but the other two activities have been saved for next year.
While shopping last Monday, Lillie spotted this! She asked me to buy it for her! Of course I wasnt going to say no and she even added the washing up liquid to it!!
Thanks Lillie! Though I did do the drying up... Well more like told to!
Lillie's seedlings that were transferred in to bigger pots while out in the sunshine on this beautiful spring day.
This area was covered in weeds this morning. Now all ready to be transformed by Lillie into a little haven of colour and beauty.
Colour starting to burst through. Spring has sprung...
Gorgeous.
A lovely 'thank you' card from our next door neighbours for the sunflower seedling and play dough cutters that Lillie gave her little friend Eliz. Lillie and I are quite achey and tired now after all the work we got through today. But it was worth it and we are looking forward to seeing her flower patch grow alongside our fruit/veg patch this spring/summer.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Lillie did well with the Easter gifts! Angel only has one left now, as its dark chocolate I may have to help her with it :o)
    Those sunflowers are going to look great!

    ReplyDelete