Happy 21st Birthday, Louis Joseph Harris xx
Just a few joke pressies - a little toy train set, a Pokemon book and a water pistol, all wrapped up in girlie paper, for the birthday boy!! I think Louis thinks it's about time I quit with such behaviour! Though, he hasn't told me to quit his tin of themed spaghetti for every xmas stocking filler treat - yes we live in a mad house, with mad traditions!!
Lillie slicing strawberries to add to the sponge and cream that became Louis' birthay cake...
... final touches - melted dark chocolate drizzled all over and completely covering the strawberry in the centre - Louis ate that!!
Now, now Louis!! Anyone would think I'm the papparazzi!!
Braille cards - one of my clients has begun teaching me to read braille. A skill I shall pass onto my beloved offspring.
Lillie with her new gadget - a spontaneous purchase last Friday, after us playing 'Air Piano' along to a tune I can't even remember. I asked her whether she would like a keyboard, she said yes (naturally for Lillie) so we reserved this one online,collected it and was back home in just over an hour!
Lillie has been practising every day for at least 20 mins each sesh - so that's 2 x recorders, a ukelele and a keyboard. I'm already aware she dreams of an acoustic and electric guitar. All in good time - just hope a drum kit won't be got at some point!!
Last night, Chelsea Football Club became European Champions 2012- an amazing game to watch. Lillie didn't make it all the way through this jaw dropping and heart stopping occasion. But, she did wake in the night and what a good girl she is with her priorities. The first thing she said was, did they win? It's still hasn't quite sunk in yet that The Blues are indeed Champions and the only London team to have ever lifted this piece of Silverware.... History made......
No comments:
Post a Comment