Monday, 29 September 2014

Feet Up Time...

Another little posting to share. And again, I will let the pics speak for themselves for the most part...

 

Mumma here has had some grumpy moments due to my depleted energy levels. So, Lillie cheered me up with this lovely and thoughtful drawing. I love my girl...


A little weekend shopping spree the weekend before last


Lillie's new earrings...


...Lillie checking out her new earrings in her new make-up box mirror


Waiting to go down in to the caves at http://www.chislehurst-caves.co.uk/


Jimi Hendrix held a party for 2000 guests down in the caves in 1957


Another lovely and thoughtful gift for Mumma here. I am not ashamed to say I cried those happy tears


Last Thursday felt a little like Autumn was dropping by. So, before taking Lillie to Girls' Brigade we had a large bowlful of this lamb and veg casserole... Oh, and another bowl when we returned home!


The start of Lillie's 'The Human Body' project - this long scroll like pathway of paper relates to the eyes...


...a closer look at Lillie's work...


...another section...


...and another one!


Something for a future task - goodies from Chislehurst Caves


Lillie replying to an email


We enjoyed some of Lillie's cooking last Saturday night. Unfortunately no pics. Firstly, I was banned from the kitchen for the most part and then I simply just wanted to tuck in, when our meal was brought in to the lounge. Thankyou Lillie, a fab meal. I can't wait for your next recipe.

Main meal: Spicy King Prawns mixed with roasted onions and red pepper Fajitas, Salsa Sauce and Green Jalapenos...

Dessert: Strawberry and Banana Ice Cream and fresh cream sundaes topped with grated chocolate...

Drinks: St Clements Mocktail - glass rim decorated with slice fresh orange, lemon and lime...

Yeah, I hear ya - sounds yum eh?. It was...

Lillie has also submitted her first assignment for her second year follow on course with Oxford Home Schooling. I think she will do great again this year. This first assignment was to write a fable. Her moral was based on 'greed'. Good luck Lillie with your tutor's feedback. I for one thought you did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment