Home Education - Happy days, smiley faces and plenty of giggles......
Thursday, 12 February 2009
Introducing photography
Lillie received her own digital camera for christmas & it was put to use yesterday. Lillie came up with the idea that she would like to take some pics, print them out & create a scrapbook of her work.
Various images Lillie took yesterday, excluding the gorgeous one of her that I took (top left).
Together we cut them out before glueing them into her scrapbook.
For that extra touch I suggested that we could decorate the pages which Lillie thought a good idea. Lillie selected what to put.


I love her artistic flair, which is colourful, sparkly & fun looking. I have also suggested that maybe next time we scan & print some photos of Lillie taken since she was born, in addition to some new ones to provide a timeline of her life so far. She thought this a good idea & hopefully we will work on that some time next week. I have looked into getting us on some sort of art workshop. However, Lillie is either too young or too old to join a group that is open during term time :o( However, there are some available during the school holidays, so will look into that further for her. Ive also had a look on some arts & crafts websites that may be of interest to her. I just need to get her to take a look for herself to see what interests her. I really would like to offer her the opportunity to develop her interests in this area, she is always keen to get involved whether her ideas are from within her or generated from something she sees. If anyone has any links or ideas they could pass on to me that would be very much appreciated. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment