On Saturday evening I was banned from entering our living room until Sunday morning and had to be assisted by Lillie so I wouldn't peep through closed eyelids to see what surprise was waiting to be discovered. I stuck to my word and spent Saturday evening in my bedroom watching tv - not that I minded at all being tucked up in my bed and feeling all comfy and cosy...
Sunday morning arrived - Mother's Day and this is what I walked into after her finishing touches were completed...
I am one very lucky Mumma and Lillie is the best daughter in the world...
Louis also came over in the afternoon - we didn't have a roast this Sunday because less washing up to do and the footie on tv!! So, a chilli con care was prepared by Lillie and myself yesterday morning. We all enjoyed the eating, followed by a Black Forest Gateau. My two lovely kids washed, dried and put away, plus tea made twice. Louis and I settled to watch Chelsea play Man Utd at Old Trafford. Great game - terrifying first half and a great comeback from the Blues in the second. I can't wait for the replay at our ground (Stamford Bridge) - C'Mon you Blues!!
Lillie entertained herself on the laptop and face-timing her step-brother Mitchell, while watching the footie too - Lillie is looking forward to seeing him at the weekend and going to the cinema with him and Lillie's Nan. Though, I have told Lillie that I doubt Les Mis is a movie Mitchell will wanna watch and Lillie has seen it already. Plus, I hear the DVD will be out on May 13th, so definitely one for my collection...
Anyway, I had the best Mother's Day - it felt extra extra special now I know where I stand completely in regards to residence for Lillie. And of course my two bambinos certainly showed how much they care. Likewise - I love them both with all my heart...
No comments:
Post a Comment