Monday, Lillie wrote her letter to Santa. She is starting to get excited about putting her Christmas Tree up in her bedroom. She started this two years ago & has used her home made decs to create her own style. This year she has shop bought ones that are very nice too. So on the 1st December Lillie will be busy making her room all festive.
Coloured in by Lillie - doesnt he look handsome?
Yesterday Lillie made a festive picture for my sister to cheer her up. Whats also lovely is that Lillie sent it to her Auntie in the post so it should be delivered today. We also did the shopping & had a lovely chat about football teams with the checkout lady - Lillie's pink Chelsea beany hat got the conversation started & we discovered that the checkout lady is a Liverpool fan, another customer overheard & joined in with the conversation too! While on the bus home we sat with my Avon lady so had another little chat! Louis came over for dinner after college so that was nice. He couldnt stay too long this time as he was expecting a friend to stay over at his place as they are off to the gym today!
Talking of today Lillie & I will just go with the flow, my phones have been swithed off/unplugged, but I will plug my landline back in when I know my sister shall call this afternoon. I do this quite often if I feel I need to step back to reflect on life. As much as I find telephones a necessity, however at times they can be extremely intrusive!
Tomorrow evening our local high street are switching on the Christmas lights plus there will be fireworks & a Christmas Parade. We will probably grab a bite to eat beforehand, so it should be a good evening all in all. I think I will say a small prayer tonight for things to remain as they are right now so we get to go to this event tomorrow night, lol...
Anyway I think I should sign off now - Lillie says her feet cannot keep still because they are arguing so I better go sort them out, lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment