After recent events of this last week which has taken up so much time including getting a TMA in before yesterday, next week is very much welcomed! Im going to make it an extra funfilled week for Lillie & I. I feel I need to make up so much time to her - maybe its because she is HE & I notice it more when events come along & takes away some of our 'together' time.
Though we have still managed to do some reading, painting, cooked a curry & a roast dinner, watched 'Deal or No Deal' most evenings - its great fun for both of us cheering on the players! We have also started discussing christmas & making some plans for the festive season. But this week Lillie has seen a very tired Mummy. I know its not a bad thing for her to see and an early night tonight & tomorrow will do the trick in increasing my energy levels.
So I will end this post here, grab a hot chocolate & get myself settled in bed to watch TV for a while...
I know exactly what you mean - sometimes there's stuff that just has to be done, and noone else is going to do it for you!
ReplyDeleteJust think though - you are setting such a good example to Lillie, showing her that sometimes you have to work hard to achieve what you want. A valuable part of her education! X
Thanks K for youre kind words. Theyve helped alot x x
ReplyDelete