Well the trip last night to our local high street to see the christmas lights be switched on went ahead! I was pleased that we did make it. Louis & his friend also came along. Louis saw plenty of faces he knows! Though I did see some familiar faces from my past! A school mate, an old friend & an ex boyfriend's sister! It was nice to see them looking well. Plus my own sister, neice & nephew were amongst the crowd somewhere! We didnt meet up as we were in different locations despite being the same highstreet!
Lillie enjoyed herself. Im glad she had a good time, it certainly took her mind off recent events. (I still cannot go into detail yet). And going out last night somehow made a difference regarding our day today. I cant believe I forgot the camera as the parade & fireworks were good. Though I heard from my sister when we got home that a little girl was injured during the display so I hope she is ok. The christmas lights were average! I prefer the old set up to be honest! It made our town unique, but now we have the same style lights as a lot of highstreets!
Today has been mostly as chilled as possible. This last week Lillie has been getting up around midnight & getting into my bed every night. I think its to do with things playing on her mind. Its amazing how a not so good event in a childs life can affect them in so many different ways. Back to today we just flaked out in front of TV, had a girly hour where we done each other's hair & Lillie had her nails painted. A little pampering makes all the difference to us girls doesnt it?
Tomorrow we are going to do much of the same again. We will pop out first to get some goodies in before settling down to some DVDs. I think once Monday gets here, I will get us back into our stride again. It will be great if next week goes better than this week. 'They' say things come in 3's so if we are talking in terms of weeks we should be ok, lol...
Well Lillie seems to be sleeping peacefully now. I think I shall get on with some studying as I have fallen behind a little with my course. Cant let that happen so its onwards & upwards...
No comments:
Post a Comment