Well I didnt jinx the rest of the week by speaking too soon in my last post!! In fact this week has been delightful (sighs with relief!). Lillie is getting so excited with Christmas coming & has her decs & tree all ready to be put up. Then again having a 'big kid' for a mum must have an influence on her!! We got a little formal work done this week, mostly a spelling test, (see pic below) some mental arithmetic & some addition/subtraction work. But thats about it as Lillie has wanted to spend time just playing! She has been really great with tidying away her things & has not asked for me to help! She is also getting into 'construction' work aswell with the little lego that she has, so I think Santa will do good if he brings some more! I think 'building' may possibly be a genetic thing - her Great Grandfather was in the construction business as well as being a carpenter so who knows you might see her in a hard hat some day!


Lego digger Lillie built...
We also saw Louis a couple of times this week too, in fact he has just left here! I helped him with some revision today as he has a test at college on Monday, so Good Luck son, I know you will do well. I too am happy with my studies - I received my TMA back today & was very pleased with the score & feedback. So onto the next one which has to be in before Xmas... Also my exam results are due in about 2 weeks so a pass will be a great Xmas pressie for me!
Right off now to sort dinner then settle down to watch another great episode of 'Merlin'. I really hope another series gets commissioned as its great Saturday night TV for all the family...
Glad things are going better for you. And well done on the TMA! Is this a new course then - I thought once you'd done the exam it would be finished? Kara x
ReplyDeleteHi Kara,
ReplyDeleteIt is a new course - it started at the time I sat my K225 exam. Should have those results next Friday! x x