Sunday, 20 July 2014

Loom Bands, Pepper Plants and a good chinwag!

Lillie has joined the Loom Bands craze!






Lillie has also gone away to her Nan's till Wednesday. She's visited her Great Great Aunt at Mile End Hospital with her Nan and has been enjoying herself with being by the Kent coast. I bet the air is fresher there. Although, it's not so humid here, in South East London this morning. And look what I discovered this morning...


Re-potting and lots of rain water has given our pepper plants a boost! 

My day will consist of chillin' out now all the house chores are done. I also spent a nice chilled out evening with my sister and returned home with some clothes that she sorted out for me. We were both youngest bambino free last night and missing our girls. But, it was nice to sit back, have a few drinks and talk about allsorts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment